Wednesday, May 29, 2013

In the wise words of Audrey Hepburn..."The prettiest girls, are happy girls."

I find this to be so true. So let go of what troubles you in life, whether it be a friend who is no longer "friendly", a man who needs to "man up", or a job that needs to be "fired".

Whatever it is that is ailing you....have the power to let it go, sometimes we are too afraid of change to let ourselves let go of what is "comfortable" or "normal". Change isn't bad....seasons change, people change, and so on.

I have changed over the years, everyday in fact, for the better and I finally had the courage to kick the BULL to the curb and move on. I have never turned back.

Let me tell you people notice....I have had friends tell me I look different, great, they ask what I've done....But it's nothing on the outside....no highlights, no extra makeup, no fancy clothes.....I AM HAPPY.

It's not that I wasn't always happy....but once you are really happy, you think back and think maybe I wasn't.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPY LOOKS LIKE ....

LET ME TELL YOU ...It feels even better than it looks!